£30k - 35k per year
about 3 years ago
The role of Communications Officer is a key role within this organisation. You will be responsible implementing a variety of communications projects. You will be responsible for delivering public and stakeholder engagement activities.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Managing stakeholders and using communications to engage their support.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a consumer audience.
- Producing a range of materials for a variety of internal and external audiences including briefings, e-newsletters, articles and online copy
- Management of social media channels such as twitter
- Management of websites and intranet sites including use of content management systems, online content drafting/editing and accessibility standards
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to us quoting the reference number in the subject line.