£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP is currently working with an environmental and sustainability non profit organisation. They are looking to hire a Communications Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to use their creative storytelling e skills to generate effective comms campaigns across multi channels and diverse audiences throughout Europe.
You will build strong relationships with journalists and influencers within the relevant sectors, promoting their policy work across an number of audiences.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Developing and delivering communications campaigns to drive a positive narrative for our client.
- Writing and placing quotes, press releases, and blogs to deliver and shape positive coverage.
- Delivering clear, impactful narratives and key messages across all communications channels.
- Working with fundraising colleagues to implement strategies for reaching, recruiting and stewarding supporters.
- Developing social media content and helping to manage our client's European channels.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Previous communications experience, either public relations, media relations or social media.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write persuasive press releases and articles.
- A passion for, and demonstrated success with, proactive media outreach.
- The ability to think strategically in terms of audience, channels and messaging.