£28,846 per year
almost 4 years ago
This leading charity focused on youth education and social welfare is looking for a committed Communications Officer to optimise and deliver on I their social media and communications strategy to attract and engage all of their audiences to the best possible effect.
This is a broad role that involves, social media, email marketing campaigns, PPC campaigns and design of marketing collateral.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an online marketing environment.
- Experience of using a customer relationship management system such as Raisers Edge.
- Experience of using online email software such as Mailchimp.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- Google Adwords experience.
- Proven ability to write creatively and edit highly engaging copy for different audiences across online communications.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
CLOSING DATE: 3rd March
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.