£32200.00 - £34300.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known and reputable Membership Body covering the Health sector who are currently looking to recruit an Interim Communications Officer to cover maternity leave on a fixed-term contract of 14 months.
In this role, you will enjoy responsibility for providing proactive internal and external communications support for the organisation including overseeing and maintaining the organisation's social media channels.
- Proactively produce consistently clear, accurate and compelling content for external and internal audiences
- Deliver and evaluate content across a range of communications channels including web-based media platforms, Intranet, website content management system and social-media channels
- Maintain the organisational website news and blog pages
- Proactively create opportunities to promote events, projects and communications-related deliverables
- Collaborate with the Press Officer to promote media coverage for the organisation
- Contribute to forward planning for the Communications team
This role is ideal for candidates who have a strong track record of producing content for and managing social media channels and websites. If you have previously written engaging and high quality print and digital content for internal and external audiences then this could be the perfect role for you. We'd especially be keen to hear from candidates who have previously worked within a Membership Body as this would be preferred but not essential.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J71575AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP