Up to £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known Education Charity based in Central London, who are looking to recruit an interim Communications Officer on a 10 month fixed-term contract until 31st March 2020.
Reporting into the Director of Communications & Marketing, you will be given a key role in delivering the communications plan which will support the wider marketing and communications activity of the charity.
- Managing the production and writing/collating the content for fortnightly bulletins and dedicated webpages
- Producing and promoting press releases, articles and case studies
- Producing relevant social media content
- Acting as main communications contact within the charity
- Supporting brand compliance and brand asset distribution
This is a fantastic opportunity for a communications all-rounder with experience of communication planning as well as writing, adapting and proofreading content. If you have personable stakeholder management skills and can demonstrate an organised way of working then we would like to hear from you. Previous experience of working within the education sector would be ideal.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70622AM - in the subject line.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May 2019