Up to £17.40 per annum
10 months ago
I am working with a well-known Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Communications Officer for a temporary period of 7 weeks.
In this role, you will work alongside other members of the Communications team to help plan, deliver and evaluate national campaigns and use effective communications and engagement with members and other stakeholders through their digital channels.
- Contribute towards the planning and deliver of campaigns and evaluate activity including digital communications channels
- Create engaging content for projects campaigns for their digital channels (website, emails, social media)
- Support the deliver of their social media strategy to engage and influence members, external stakeholders and the public
- Monitor social media channels, engaging with audiences and seek new opportunities to grow social media presence
- Work with key staff across the organisation to develop key messages and plan/deliver campaign activity
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have a strong track record of drafting & implementing communications plans as well as experience of using social media in order to engage and communicate with key audiences. If you have previously written and uploaded content for websites as well as used a range of reporting and evaluation tools, we'd be keen to speak with you.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J50071AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 15th April 2019