£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a fantastic health-related cause who provide an amazing service to vulnerable people. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking to recruit a Communications Officer on a permanent basis to work 3 days a week in a part-time capacity.
Reporting into the Communications, you will play a key role in a role which has a marketing focus at operational level, producing communications to support the awareness of their services.
- Generate engaging and targeted copy for a variety of audiences and channels, including case studies, publications, campaign marketing collateral, press releases and the website
- Draft, design and edit materials for supporters, partners and other stakeholders - including newsletters, leaflets, posters and social media posts
- Use Google Analytics to generate reports and other social media measurement tools
- Build a local and national media contact database including press, broadcast and online media to maximise the profile of the organisation
- Liaise with colleagues across the organisation to provide marketing support for events, campaigns and activities
If you have a track record of producing content for both online and print media as well as using social media in a professional context, this could be the right role for you. We are keen to hear from candidates who have proven experience of producing communications materials (written and visual).
Please e-mail your CV quoting the reference number - Ref: J69846AM - in the subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March 2019