£23,545 - 27,700 per year
over 3 years ago
An established regulatory body are seeking a Communications Officer to join their team.
The role essentially will support the wider communications team with a variety of administrative tasks, and ideal for a candidate looking to continue their career within a marketing and communications department in a busy and professional environment.
Main responsibilities for the Communications Officer:
- Provide administrative support to the communications function
- Coordinate various events including logistical management, venue sourcing and delegate liaison
- Upload content to organisation's website and intranet
- Support content development
- Provide support to media relations and stakeholder management functions
Essential criteria for the Communications Officer:
- Experience working within a Communications/Marketing department in a Not for Profit organisation
- Previous event coordination experience and proof reading experience
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
To apply for the role Communications Officer, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 53883SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.