City of London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with a prestigious Health Charity who are looking to recruit a Communications Officer to join their collaborative, friendly and sociable team on an interim basis for a period of 10 months.
This role will have a strong focus towards digital communications, providing a vital digital, editorial, creative and operational support to ensure high-quality, timely and audience driven communications.
- Using insight to continuously improve the charity's digital channels
- Ensure the charity's website is regularly updated and responds to best practice, including around SEO
- Day-to-day management of the social media presence, including publishing content and driving/responding to engagement
- Drafting, editing and publishing content through the organisation's digital communication channels
- Support delivery of communications campaigns and leading on measuring & reporting on the effectiveness of digital communications
This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who have at least two years' experience in a communications role, writing for web and social media accounts. If you have used content management systems (preferably Drupal), have produced digital communications campaigns and keep up-to-date with digital trends, this could be the right role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J66689AM - in the subject line.