£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am working with a reputable urban-innovation not-for-profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Communications Officer on a permanent basis to join their friendly, hard-working and sociable team.
This role will give you the opportunity to lead across all communications channels to deliver timely, accessible and impactful communications to their key audiences.
- Co-ordinate and implement changes to the corporate website, both content and technical and their other websites
- Work closely with other teams to co-ordinate, write and publish social media and other digital communications as appropriate
- Develop and implement, with others across the organisation, plans and strategies for developing and disseminating digital communications content, including use of third part platforms
- Contribute to the development of communications and knowledge strategy and its implementation, including assisting in developing and implementing the corporate brand and improving efforts to effectively market their services
- Regularly report on digital communications and, internal communications across a range of key metrics including effectiveness, reach, audience etc.
If you have a strong track record working with a fast-paced communications team with demonstrable experience in editing websites, including working with a content management system (e.g. Wordpress) and have experience of working within, a set of brand messages and identity guidelines, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J66446AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you.