£28,271 per year
over 3 years ago
This programme is designed to develop and providing support to local and regional networks to run anti-stigma. You would develop and evaluate on and offline communications, create and deliver email marketing to programme supporters and help out with events.
- Prior experience in communications or marketing.
- Experience in writing and editing engaging copy for a variety of different audiences.
- Experience in creating and implementing communication campaigns from start to finish for organisations looking to raise awareness of brand and mission.
- Experience in designing and implementing internal communications.
- Excellent IT skills with experience in using any type of CMS, PhotoShop and InDesign, PowerPoint, databases and basic HTML.
- Experience in events organisation.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line. If you would like to discuss the role in further detail or have any queries please contact us on 020 7198 6030
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.