£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 days ago
TPP is currently working with a professional membership body serving a niche area of the financial services sector. They are looking to hire a Communications Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. Your role will be to work closely with the Director of Communications to drive their external comms to raise their profile.
As an experienced communications professional your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Plan and implement campaigns to support business objectives.
- Oversight and evaluation of social media channels and content.
- Take ownership of our client's corporate communications output.
- Research and write content, including press releases, social media posts, statements, speeches, articles and blogs.
- Media engagement and idea generation/working with PR agency and directly with media to proactively drive engagement.
- Monitor media for mention of our client and industry developments.
- Line manage the Communications Officer, overseeing and evaluating their performance, whilst encouraging and supporting their development.
Your experience will include :
- Proven experience in a communications and media relations role operating at management level.
- Demonstrated experience of creating and managing media campaigns
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering communications strategies
- Demonstrated experience developing strategy in and evaluating social media
- Line management experience, desired but not essential.