£34.5k - 40.9k per year
over 3 years ago
A top UK university are looking for an communications engagement manager to work with the fundraising and development office to reach out to their alumni and develop an online and offline campaign to engage them in the university's research and fundraising campaigns.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proven track record of developing innovative communications campaigns targetted at a specific audience
- Experience of designing communications strategies in a fundraising context.
- Able to work with staff at all levels, from CEO to admin assistant.
- Experience of line management.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line. If you would like to discuss the role in further detail or have any queries please contact us on 020 7198 6030
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.