£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently working alongside a reputable non-for-profit organisation within the innovation arena. Based in Central London, they are now looking to recruit a hands-on Communications Manager to join their friendly, progressive and hard-working team.
Please note: The client is also open to appointing a temporary candidate until a permanent candidate is recruited.
As a key member of the team, you will play a key role in stakeholder engagement across the organisation through supporting the development and execution of a strategic communications plan.
- Support the delivery of a strategic Communications Plan
- Develop and execute PR and social media plans
- Create press releases, articles, blogs and social media posts
- Develop relationships with key journalists
- Support activities around corporate reputation and crisis communications as needed
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience of Press & PR work. This will be ideal for candidates who have proven experience of creating communications plans as well as developing and managing relationships with senior individuals. If you have experience of promoting events and have an understanding of business support then this could be the perfect role for you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J63893AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.