Up to £50000.00 per annum
20 days ago
TPP is currently working with a charity that is responsible for supporting the work of two members of the Royal Family. They are seeking to hire a Communications Manager who will play a key role in delivering our client's communications.
As a senior level communications and stakeholder engagement professional, you will be have experience of balancing strategy and providing hands-on operational support to a small high performing team.
Your duties and responsibilities which will span across corporate communications, stakeholder engagement, strategic communications & supporting the delivery of programmes & campaigns, will include :
These include :
- Support their work communicating and building the profile of the foundation.
- Manage the brand identity of our client.
- Manage their owned digital channels, writing content and producing quality content on their websites.
- Manage the co-ordination of annual reports, and stakeholder updates,
- Ensure their staff and internal stakeholders remain informed and engaged in all aspects of their work.
- Support the delivery of events and engagements through delivery of communications plans.
- Translate campaigns and activities across multiple digital platforms, drafting social media posts and commissioning engaging content
- Commissioning video and photography of events, writing clear briefs and managing the development of content.
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Previous senior communications or stakeholder experience gained within the charity, not for profit sector or public sector.
- Experience of engaging with multiple audiences and tailoring specific messaging.
- Experience in liasing with senior level stakeholders.
- Experienced in working with creative agencies and supporting the delivery of campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and strong working relationships with team members across multiple disciplines and key stakeholders internally and externally
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.