£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is currently working with a professional membership body serving a niche area of the legal profession.
They are seeking to hire a Communications Manager who would join a dedicated comms team of 5, reporting into the Director of Comms. As an experienced communications professional you will be responsible for leading on, and producing and commissioning expert content across a range of external communications activities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Designing and delivering campaigns enhancing the level of awareness of our client's work amongst press, policy-makers, members of the profession and other stakeholders;
- Increase the effectiveness of our client's policy work and activity amongst key stakeholders;
- Monitor and evaluation of campaigns, ensuring learning points are taken into account when refining organisational strategy;
- Ensuring messaging is aligned and consistent across campaigns, media relations work and parliamentary/lobbying work;
- Ensure influence is exerted on policy decisions and practice externally.
Your experience, knowledge and skillsets will include :
- Previous experience of working in a PR, Press, Communications role, operating at either senior officer or managerial level.
- Demonstratable experience of leading communications campaigns.
- Demonstratable experience of working with other teams to deliver communications and campaigns.
- Demonstratable experience of working with and advising senior management and office holders to deliver effective communications.
- Experience of producing communications for different audiences - press releases, social media, briefings, reports.
- Excellent understanding of how the press and social media work.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.