£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
12 months ago
This fantastic campaigning organisation are looking to hire their first Communications Manager.
Please note this role is remotely based, either in the UK or in the EU
Within this role you can look forward to joining a small but growing team to be the first communications hire for the organisation, and take the lead on planning and delivery of impactful communications from across the comms mix. You will be developing and executing the communications plan for the organisation, as well as working closely with the senior team in the development and delivery of an impactful PR programme.
You will play a vital role in identify and utilising opportunities to promote the organisation across Europe and work alongside the fundraising team to help them incorporate communications fully into their support outreach and engagement work.
Further to this you will also take the lead on managing the organisations social media output, and act as the brand guardian for the organisation, ensuring that all publications and materials are on brand and on message.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Communications professional
- Have experience across the communications mix, both online and offline
- Have a strong track record in the development and delivery of communications campaigns
- Strong experience in PR and Media Relations
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability