£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known Social Enterprise Not-For-Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on an interim basis for a period of 6 months. They do intend to recruit to a permanent version of this role, which the successful candidate will be welcome to apply to.
This is a key role which manages all aspects of the organisation's communications and press work, driving the engagement. Here you will lead on developing and delivering integrated and inspiring communications, raising brand awareness and managing the organisation's reputation through improving stakeholder and audience engagement, including internal communications.
- Lead on developing and delivery of the organisation's communications strategy and plans - consulting with relevant stakeholders and colleagues to decide focus, priorities and key messages
- Provide high-quality and effective communications to the organisation's multiple stakeholders, helping to build support for their community & commercial activities
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager, creating engaging content for a variety of channels
- Drive press relations, including press releases and drafting lines to take, developing relationships with relevant editorial teams, journalists and influencers
- Lead on developing & updating their digital channels, including the website, social media and e-newsletters
- Regularly engage with stakeholders face-to-face by attending meetings, participating in outreach activities and representing the organisation at events
This role is ideal for those of you who are fully engaged with the organisation's goals, purpose and values as well as someone who has a proven track record of creating and delivering successful communications and public relations campaigns, with demonstrable copy-writing experience, including website and social media. If you have a proven track record of successful stakeholder engagement as well as a keen interest in local community, then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J71882AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP