East London, London
Up to £35760 per annum
almost 2 years ago
This fantastic community focused charity are looking for a communications professional to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to working within a small, busy communications team within a fantastic charity who operate throughout the UK. You can look forward to working with service users to gain their stories and use case studies to promote the great work of the charity and encourage more people to get involved. Line managing a communications officer, you will be instrumental in the creation of engaging content for a variety of communications channels You will play a key role in the developing key relationships and developing a strong network to further the brand and awareness of the charity. You will be working to develop the media relations function of the charity, and will work closely with the Head of Communications to shape the communications strategy and business plan for the next year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make the move up to a manager role and to work in a fantastic national charity!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced communications professional
- Have strong experience in sourcing of case studies and promoting via a variety of channels
- Have a strong writing ability
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential
- Be experienced in stakeholder engagement, both internal and external