£16 - 17 per hour
almost 3 years ago
We are working with a highly regarded Mental health charity based in central London. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with this well established charity where you will use your marketing and communicatons experience to raise awareness and facilitate policy and practice changes to improve attitudes to mental illness and tackle discrimination of people affected by this wide spread illness.
You will have led teams across comms, digital and events to support campaigns. We are looking for a key player to report in to the Director of Marketing and Membership who can demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver communications for members and supporters through quarterly magazines, relevant web content and events like annual awareness conferences. This role will require line management across internal comms, digital and marketing communications. ou will be a key component of this team where you will be developing marketing and communications through public engagement, online campaigns, events and PR.
- Project management experience
- Experience in magazine print production
- Strong writing skills
- Event planning experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams across digital, events, campaigns and social media aimed at members
- You will have a keen interest in mental health and ideally a campaigning background
Please apply below if you wish to discuss this further.