West London, London
£0.00 - £42900.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
I am working with a reputable housing association who are looking to recruit a Communications Executive on a permanent basis.
Salary for this post is paying up to £42,900.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of an engaging and effective customer communications plan, playing a key role in driving and supporting digital development within the organisation by improving the current online channels and activities.
- Support the Head of Communications in the ongoing development the customer communications plan
- Lead on developing, implementing and measuring customer communications, applying best practice in behavioural insights to define target audiences, content of messages in order to increase engagement, reach and effectiveness
- Connect with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop a rolling 12-month customer communications calendar
- Support the delivery of the social media strategy, building their use of relevant social media
- Provide a high standard of content and expert advice to teams across the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is a proactive self-starter with the ability to engage with people across an organisation. If you are a strong writer with a strong track record working in communications and are able to suggest new approaches, add value and want to establish your profile and reputation in a reputable organisation then this could be ideal for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
Closing Date: ASAP