£28402.00 - £35893.00 per annum + Flexible with benefits
29 days ago
Are you a communications professional looking for an exciting new opportunity?
If so, a fantastic charity whose aims are to create a walking nation, free from congested roads and pollution and to get people of all generations to enjoy the benefits that this simple act brings are looking to appoint a Communications Coordinator to join them.
As the Communications Coordinator, you will be a creative and confident communications professional and will be joining their Policy and Communications team. As part of the team, you'll play a key role in helping them strengthen the voice for walking and ensuring their message is heard.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work for an organisation where both wellbeing and the environment are at the heart of what they do
Main responsibilities will include:
- To deliver integrated communication strategies and plans for the charity's projects, campaigns and income generation activities
- To coordinate the production of effective and targeted communications and press. This includes preparing briefs and working with and monitoring external agencies and suppliers, ensuring they provide high quality and value for money communications services
- Play a key role in planning and delivery communications across multiple channels for specific projects aimed at older adults which focuses on tackling loneliness and increasing wellbeing through the simple act of walking
- To act as brand champion, ensuring a clear, consistent brand identity for the charity, applying their house style, tone of voice and brand guidelines to content across all communications
- To ensure that our communications are tailored effectively to reach specific audiences
- To lead on the production of project resources, helping to develop new, and support existing, materials
- To ensure that our communications meet the charity's accessibility guidelines and are representative of the diverse range of audiences that they work with
- Support staff across the UK to grow their communications skills; providing internal mentoring and training and developing templates and tools to enable staff to produce on brand communications
- Ensure project staff have adequate branded materials for project delivery, managing warehouse relationship, stock levels and responding to requests
- To support the roll their effective internal communications across the organisation
- To build internal and external links with communications networks
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience of developing, delivering and evaluating integrated marketing or communications campaigns to meet objectives
- Experience of championing an organisation's brand and ensuring that others adhere to its guidelines
- Experience of managing suppliers and working with external agencies on design and production
- Good understanding of a range of communications and marketing techniques and channels
- Excellent written skills, with the proven ability to write engaging copy for a range of channels and audiences
- Web editing and knowledge of posting and creating content for social media
- Ability to work proactively using own initiative, prioritise work and meet deadlines, with well-developed time management skills and project management skills.
This is a part time role - 31 hours per week
vThis is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work for an organisation where both wellbeing and the environment are at the heart of what they do
If you are interested in the role of Communications Coordinator, please submit your CV with a short supporting statement as to why you think your skills and experience would be a good fit for this role.
Closing date for applications is on the 31st of July 2022 with interviews to be arranged the following week.
We look forward to your application
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.