City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 2 months ago
Cause: Support Charity
Role: Communications Assistant / Administrator
Location: City of London
Employment Type: ASAP - March 2020 (possible temp-perm opportunity)
Salary/rate: £22-24k per annum pro rata
Working hours: 35 Hours a week
Our client, a not-for-profit organisation are currently recruiting for a Communications Assistant / Administrator to start ASAP. Reporting to the Head of Careers you will provide administrative support to the Head of Careers and to the wider communications directorate, your time will be split between supporting the Head of Careers and supporting other members of the communications directorate, including the Director of Communications. This will be flexible, based on priorities of work as agreed by the team. The role will be based in the City of London and may involve occasional travel, including attendance to an Event in March 2020.
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to ensure careers resources are fully utilised within the organisation's programmes
- Managing the online careers resource order process; liaising with the distributor, responding to customer queries and counting and sorting stock
- Recording the monthly reach of the careers resource downloads and printed resources
- Supporting the Head of Careers with the planning and onsite delivery of the career activities at the annual Event which takes place in March 2020
- Setting up meetings
- Finding and booking venues and catering
- Supporting meetings, e.g. drafting, collating and circulating meeting papers in advance, taking minutes
- Communicating with a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers
- Using web analytics to report website traffic
- Review of website content
- Ordering stationery and resources
- Using Salesforce to record engagements and update contact details
- Using project management systems to manage, assign and accept administrative tasks
- Disseminating information from the communications team to wider teams in the organisation
- Undertaking other tasks and duties as directed by the Head of Careers
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.