Up to £21000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a national arts charity for a Communications Assistant to join the team. You will report to the Director of Communications, with some supervision by the Press Relations Manager and Senior Digital Editor. You will come in to support and strengthen the busy communications department, supporting the team with everything from digital publishing, communications, media relations, public affairs and the quarterly magazine. You will also provide support by creating content, listings and social media posts to help raise awareness and assist with the research behind some campaigns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong written skills
- Have strong communication and administrative skills
- Have experience in project management
- Have broad knowledge and strong awareness of the arts media
- Have strong understanding of digital communication channels
- BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.