£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Flexible with additional benefits
27 days ago
TPP is working with a London based Homelessness Charity whose works contributes to helping thousands of individuals and families affected by homelessness to have access to educational resources, a network of support and enabling them to find accommodation to rebuild their lives
As the Communication and Support Manager, you will lead and support a high performing team whose primary aim is to engage and grow their fundraising and donor audience to achieve set fundraising targets.
The team consists of individual giving, legacies, community, corporate partnerships, and communications officers so having a clear understanding of the overall fundraising strategy development, implementation, monitoring of KPI's and delivery is essential
This is a cross collaborative role, working in partnership with the fundraising team to retain and attract new donors through the digital channels relating to the charity's donor acquisition programme.
This is an exciting time for the charity with a re-branding project planned so it's a great opportunity for someone to have a creative input in to their website development and brand message.
This is a full-time, long term contract role to cover a maternity until October 2022.
With the option of remote working or hybrid home/office option available
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As the Communications and Support Manager, you will lead and support a team to ensure both communications and fundraising targets are met
- You will lead and manage on their new re-brand project, liaising with external and internal teams
- Lead and manage all comms and fundraising strategies to increase awareness of the charity's key messages of their service users and promote their success and activities.
- You will manage team budgets, analyse KPI's and have experience in reporting on team performance to ensure targets are met.
- Have a good understanding of networks and identifying new partners and media contacts and how to maximise engagement with target audiences.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a wider team, being able of offer creative input and deliver set tasks and projects effectively and to target requirements
- Keep up to date the relevant news and opportunities with the homelessness charity sector
Your experience and skills will include:
- As Communications and Support Manager you will have experience of managing and developing a small team
- You will have a proven track record of successfully designing and delivering multiple projects
- A good understanding of working within a charity whose aims are to promote their services to their residents and how fundraising activities align with their key objectives and targets.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and digital media platforms
With the opportunity to support a fantastic cause and help thousands of people, flexible working options and a great team ethos, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to join this great charity
Please forward your CVs asap and we will be shortlisting candidates to arrange interviews in early October.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.