£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a fantastic environmental and community charity who are looking to recruit 2 Communications & PR Officers to join their warm, friendly and collaborative team.
Working across a number of different projects, you will play a proactive role in supporting the Marketing and Communications team as well as their programme and project delivery teams, to promote and communicate their projects to their target audiences.
- Champion the charity's brand, ensuring appropriate use of visual identity in all internal and external communications materials
- Work alongside delivery team members to develop communications strategies for specific projects and programmes
- Support and develop the media relations and press office functions of the charity to ensure maximum media coverage for the charity's projects
- Produce compelling stories about the organisation's work for use across a range of communication tools, including case studies and social media channels
- Work with colleagues to produce communications materials (print & digital) that ensure a unified, consistent image
This is an excellent opportunity for those of you who have worked on communications strategies at project level. If you have the ability to write effective and engaging copy suitable for publications and for a range of target audiences, this could be the right role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J65432AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 25th May 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.