Up to £15.65 per annum
8 months ago
I am working with a reputable Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Communications & Membership Officer to join their friendly, hardworking and inclusive team.
Within this role, you will play a significant part in contributing towards the development of effective communications across multiple channels (email, website, social media, events etc).
- Ensure the website content is maintained and updated accurately and regularly
- Manage the social media accounts, posting relevant articles and messages, responding to comments
- Write newsletters and articles, distributing to members and stakeholders through mailing lists
- Manage the email platform, creating and curating content for mailouts
- Arrange & promote webinars, meetings and other events
If you have previous experience of briefing journalists, writing press releases and newsletters then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV quoting the reference number - Ref: J69760AM - in the subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP