£27k - 28k per year
almost 3 years ago
This innovative international development charity is looking for a communications officer in a newly created role on a one year fixed term contract where you would be responsible for managing the global case study database and for the press work for the organisation. This is an exciting role that provides the opportunity to get to the heart of the work the charity does and communicate it out to a wide audience.
This is an opportunity for a communications officer to come into a creative organisation and take ownership of the communications projects. There is the opportunity for international travel in this position. You would be responsible for running the media centre as well as supporting the communications for the fundraising teams.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a busy communications environment.
- Able to write for a wide variety of different audiences and to distil complex information into a understandable and engaging format.
- Experience of press work - ideally proactive and reactive.
- an excellent copy writer with an eye for detail and experience of managing a variety of different content.
- Experience of creating content for social media channels.
- Experience of writing case studies.