£28,150 - 29,780 per year
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-known Membership Body and this team in particular boasts not only a progressive ethos but also a friendly and collaborative team-orientated working culture.
Based in Central London, they are now looking to recruit a new Communications & Media Officer to join their organisation and whoever comes into this role, will be jumping on board some exciting projects.
Within the core of this role, you will enjoy a close working relationship with the Head of Public Engagement and Communications where you will take responsibility for promoting the organisation and its' work to a range of audiences.
- Manage incoming media enquiries which includes physical research, public events and exhibitions
- Plan, draft and edit 2-3 articles per week for the organisation?s news section on the website
- Commanding internally, and drafting, regular proactive media initiatives including media releases, comment pieces and letters to editors
- Manage and keep record of daily press enquiries, responding or forwarding for response as appropriate
- Support the Senior Digital Media Officer in maintaining the organisation's social media presence, approving of web content
This will be an ideal role for those of you either a degree or experience within an environmental or social science remit.
This role will also suit candidates who already have at least 2 years' of demonstrable experience of working successfully in media relations and being able to communicate complex information in a variety of formats (press releases, magazine articles, newsletters, websites etc.) to a range of targeted audiences.
If you would like to play a crucial part in a forward-thinking and friendly team, then we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J60790AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.