South East London, London
£0.00 - £38850.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am working with a reputable higher education institute who are looking for a Communications & Media Manager to join their friendly, sociable and collaborative team on a permanent basis.
This is a broad role with plenty of variety. You will enjoy responsibility for a number of areas across communications and media for the organisation, internally and externally, and will significantly contribute to enhancing the organisation's reputation through media coverage.
- Work alongside the Director of External Relations and the Head of Marketing and Communications on strategic development and efficient management of the organisation's communications and engagement activities
- Ensure that all communication is coordinated across the Marketing and Communications Team
- Play a lead role in reactive media relations by taking, researching and responding to requests from the media
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Manager and Recruitment Marketing Manager to lead together on production of high quality content for digital media channels
- Manage and monitor the PR and communications budget ensuring value for money
If you can demonstrate a track record in understanding internal communications and campaign plans for an organisation, as well as being able to show that you have a clear working knowledge of how media channels operate (how to gain PR coverage, crisis communications etc) then I would be interested to hear from you. This role is also ideal for candidates with a knowledge of social media and digital communications.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J65703AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: FRI 25TH MAY