£16.48 - £17.58 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a reputable Social Enterprise organisation who are looking to recruit a Communications & Marketing Manager for a temporary period of 3 months.
Reporting into the Director of Communications & Information, you will play a key role managing all aspects of communications, marketing and press work.
- Lead on developing & delivery of organisational communications & marketing plans, consulting with colleagues & relevant stakeholders
- Create engaging content for various digital channels and managing social media accounts
- Manage the editorial content of the websites and relationships with design/maintenance companies
- Lead on media relations, including press releases
- Lead on content & design of corporate materials including an annual impact report, newsletters, marketing materials and print production
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record of delivering successful on and offline communications & marketing campaigns. If you have knowledge/experience of working with content management systems, Google Analytics and monitoring social media platforms then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV quoting the reference number - Ref: J69696AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP