South London, London
£36912.00 - £369912 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known humanitarian organisation who are inspired by Christian principles, who are looking to recruit a Communications & Marketing Manager to join their friendly, tight-knit and professional team to develop and execute their external engagement with a variety of audiences across multiple platforms, including digital and social media.
Reporting into the Head of Engagement and managing an Events Officer, please note this is a part-time role for 3 days a week.
- Grow and deliver strategy, plan and content for social media accounts, engaging with supporters
- Ensure that their digital platforms successfully support and enhance supporter journey and experience for new and existing supporters
- Develop and update website pages, ensuring they fall in line with strategy
- Generate ideas for and oversee production of engaging video content for use on digital platforms
- Produce marketing literature and campaign materials whilst teaming up with external suppliers, designers etc.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a practicing Christian who has significant experience within a marketing and communications role who has a proven track record of using marketing activity to generate engagement. If you also have known of print and events then we would like to hear from you.
If you have strong attention to detail and excellent written & oral communications skills then we would like to hear from you. Experience of working within education, charity or the third sector is a bonus but not essential.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J69125AM - in the subject line.