North London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
12 days ago
I am working with a reputable Health Care Charity who are looking to recruit an experienced Communications and Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
You will effectively manage organisation wide communications with external audiences.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the website, ensuring up to date content and a smooth journey for website visitors, using analytics to continually inform the optimisation of the site, leading and supporting colleagues to regularly update the content on their pages.
- Be responsible for developing and executing effective internal communications to staff, volunteers and trustees.
- Develop engaging marketing materials for individual service delivery departments which adhere to brand guidelines and effectively inform key stakeholders of services.
- Work alongside and support the Fundraising Team with the development of fundraising messaging, identification of suitable case studies, and in the creation their own marketing materials, in line with brand guidelines.
- Working alongside the Director of Fundraising and Communications, engage in key stakeholder analysis leading to the development of the communication strategy intended to support the overall delivery of organisational strategy.
- Manage and motivate the Communications Team. Leading the team on the implementation of the communication strategy, monitoring progress against activity plans.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number: J68415AM in the subject line.