£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am working with a prestigious human rights not-for-profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Communications Advocacy Adviser to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Director of Communications, this is a brand new role that has been created to bring further drive and energy to the organisation as they look to move from a traditional approach in how they communicate and take advantage of new ideas.
- Lead & deliver on innovative and creative ideas for using communications as an advocacy tool for reaching programmatic objectives
- Coordinate the communications planning for the organisation, helping to ensure they are strategically maximising external advocacy opportunities & internal priorities
- Project manage longer-term, multi-channel communications activities for the organisation that will help to build understanding of their work with targeted audiences
- Write & produce print, event and digital materials that deliver on communications objectives. This includes event production, digital content and speech writing
- Report communications advocacy & partnership activity within the team & wider organisation
- Seek out & secure opportunities for the organisation to augment their own reputation, relevance & legitimacy with priority audiences
This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates with a strong track record of communications advocacy and campaigning. If you have a broad knowledge of and expertise in a full range of communications tools and advocacy tactics and with an active interest in world affairs & human rights, we would like to hear from you. This role will also suit someone who has an understanding of PR and communications planning with strategic knowledge of how to plan communications.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70428AM - in the subject line.