City of London
£13.74 - 15.00 per hour
over 3 years ago
Committee and Governance Officer – 3 month temporary role
Our client a growing research charity based in the heart of London are currently looking for a Committee and Governance Officer to join their friendly team. This role will be supporting senior members of the business and is paying from £13.74 to £15 per hour.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide all around support to committees, groups and senior individuals of the business, please see further details on this role below.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- High level minute taking at meetings
- Sourcing, booking and setting up rooms
- Sending out invites and finalising attendee lists
- Booking travel, accommodation and venues
- Preparing meeting packs, board papers and circulating agendas
- Organise trustee and committee training programmes
- Managing Excel spreadsheets and processing expenses
- Monitoring email inboxes
- Support to the wider organisation where necessary
- Previous experience of providing administrative support to committees
- Excellent minute taking experience
- Good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply ASAP via this advert.
Committee and Governance Officer
£13.74 - £15 per hour PAYE
Reference number 54825JH