City of London
£30k - 35k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a prestigious Medical Society and they are recruiting a new Committee and Governance Officer to provide high quality support to their 17 committees and affiliated sub-groups.
You will provide comprehensive support to the society's corporate governance and in-house publishing activities.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience preparing minutes for a broad spectrum of committees and groups and extensive experience providing full admin support to committees and preparing detailed briefing documents.
This role is best suited to someone confident, switched-on and a keen eye for detail with an excellent command of English.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and setting dates for Committee meetings, booking committee rooms, arranging catering, booking AV, facilitating arrangements for committee members,for example travel and accommodation booking (where necessary) and processing expense claims.
- Preparation of agendas and packs of papers, writing and distributing minutes and co-ordination of follow-up action in conjunction with the relevant Chairs anmd sub committees.
- Assist the Finance & Commercial Director and CEO with corporate governance issues including management of the procedures for the Annual General Meeting and elections/ballots
- Maintain and proactively manage a schedule of governance activities throughout the year
- Assist the Finance and Commercial Director and CEO in the organisation of Trustee and Committee member training programmes and production of relevant induction literature
Our client is ideally looking for someone to start asap, although candidates with notice will be considered also.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.