£28k - 30k per year + home based
almost 3 years ago
TPP have an exciting new vacancy for a Commissioning Support Officer to work with a well respected healthcare membership body.
The purpose of the role is to support the mobilisation of services and the monitoring of services once they are established. You will also support local leaders to work with commissioners to improve activity and outcomes and to track the progress of commissioning opportunities with the Commissioning Leads.
This role is home based covering the North of England, applicants must be prepared to travel across the region.
Key requirements / skills for this role include:
- Knowledge of healthcare services and their delivery
- An understanding of the implementation phase of NHS commissioned services
- Understand the commissioning process and the role of CCGs, CSUs and Health and Wellbeing Boards
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Administration skills including report writing
- Full driving licence
This is a brand new role with a great opportunity for personal development.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com