020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP is working alongside the UK’s largest parenting charity to recruit a Commercial Partnership Manager to join a successful fundraising team. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of corporate or commercial partnership creation and management within the not for profit sector, to implement and monitor a portfolio of Commercial Partnership activities. This is a permanent position, based at the organisations HO.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Implementation and monitoring of a commercial partnership portfolio
- 40% of the role focussing on ensuring contractual requirements of the organisations existing partnerships are fulfilled
- 50% of the role focussing on sourcing and developing new commercial partnerships
- 10% of the role focussing on establishing and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure commercial fundraising contracts are fulfilled
- Proactively source prospects, prepare proposals and make pitches for prospective partnerships
- Responsibility for stewardship of corporate employees, including motivating staff with fundraising activities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successful corporate/commercial partnership creation and management within the not for profit sector
- Experience of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Experience of account management
- Experience of successfully delivering cross departmental initiative to drive revenue
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.