Up to £51113.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client provides counselling, group therapy and ongoing support to survivors of torture in the UK and they have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager.
This role would suit a Psychological Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Social Worker or Registered Mental Health Nurse.
As the Clinical Services Manager you would be an essential member of the senior team and provide expert clinical leadership and management to 3 clinical team managers in the charities London and South East Centre which provides assessment, care and therapy for torture survivors.
Key skills and experience would include:
- An inspirational manager in a clinical setting
- The ability to liaise and build relationships with partner agencies
- A clinical professional with broad experience
- A strong understanding of clinical governance and safeguarding
- The ability to train and mentor staff
- Up to date knowledge of and experience of working with clients with complex PTSD, survivors of torture or asylum seekers
- Accreditation with a professional body
For more information or a chat about this role please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com