North London, London
Up to £38888.00 per annum + FTE
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a well respected mental health and wellbeing charity based in Barnet, North London. It provides a range of services including advocacy, employment support and counselling.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead within their counselling service, which is undertaking a significant transformation. From early next year, the charity will be delivering Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) compliant programmes, alongside its highly acclaimed integrative and psychodynamic counselling offer.
To facilitate the redesign and restructure of the counselling services the charity is looking for a qualified, experienced and committed clinician, with excellent managerial skills.
As a clinical lead you will work with the CEO to review all internal processes and pathways from referral to allocation, thereby ensuring delivery against national set targets for IAPT waiting times and recovery rates.
Other duties will include:
- Maintaining a small caseload
- Recruiting and managing a team of volunteer counsellors, counsellor supervisors and an administrator
- Responsibility for developing the charities fee paying service, Dove Counselling
Key experience / attributes will include:
- Five plus years' experience of supervised counselling
- Managed an IAPT compliant service or worked within an IAPT service
- BACP or UKCP accreditation
- Previous management experience, preferably in the mental health sector
- Knowledge of various counselling approaches including DIT, CBT, psychodynamic and integrative
- Excellent data collection and reporting skills
- Excellent planning and development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff teams,
- Knowledge and experience of budget management,
- Experience of working closely with service users
This is a part-time post and we would love to hear from applicants who could commit 3-4 days per week.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org