Tunbridge Wells, Kent
From £42328.00 to £51480 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a charity run residential and nursing home for the elderly based in Tunbridge Wells, which provides a full range of care to approximately 60 residents, this can include complex needs and end of life care and they have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join their team.
As the clinical lead you will enjoy a great work life balance and work closely with the Director of Care to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Other duties will include:
- Line management of the RGN and HCA team
- Clinical duties, including Care Plans, PEG feeding and catheterisation (approximately 4 hours a day)
- Help ensure that the service is safe and compliant to CQC requirements
- Support the residents mentally and physically and promoting independence
Key experience, qualifications and qualities:
- A full NMC registration as an RGN
- Previous leadership experience in an elderly care setting
- A passion for elderly care
- The ability to communicate with different stakeholder including residents, their families and other healthcare professionals
For more information about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org