Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
An SME, based in Sheffield are seeking to appoint a National Relationship Manager due to an existing long standing individual retiring. This company provides support to disabled students through the provision of a support worker and your role is to promote the services and organisations across the Higher Education establishments.
For the initial training and induction period the client would require you at the office full time with a view to the role then moving to being mostly home based with regular office weekly meetings.
You will join workforce of 40 where everyone works collaboratively to use their expertise and experience to deliver a first-class service to the students. This organisation is the link between the university and the support worker to ensure everything runs smoothly for the student to receive the support they need and are entitled to.
You will play a pivitol role in engaging with stakeholders within the universities and at various networking events. You will be the face of the business and will attend external events and attend and speak at conferences where you will liaise with senior stakeholders to network and promote the business.
You will be arranging and attending meetings as required, managing your own diary and planning meetings accordingly. This role covers all of the UK, so national travel will be required. How often will be very dependent on the arrangements you make and how you plan those meetings.
The core tasks will be:
- Relationship building in order to ensure the services are known, understood and chosen by end users and decision makers.
- Plan for and make regular contact with stakeholders across the year in a proactive manner (Telephone and in-person meeting are preferred).
- Keep a record of all interactions with stakeholders.
- Produce objectives and targets to increase service engagement and uptake.
- Be the first port of call for any external queries and respond directly with clear answers.
- Evaluate and manage projects such as the annual survey
- Attend annual reviews with clients.
Essential skills and experience:
- Good communication and listening skills. The candidate must have good soft skills to adopt conventional approach and collaborative negotiation in every interaction.
- Experience interacting with interlocutors at all levels: The candidate must be comfortable talking to directors, head of services, senior managers as well as advisors dealing with day-to-day tasks.
- Must be adaptable to be at ease in both small local structures and large public sector organisations.
- Must be willing to travel (UK only)
Interviews will start taking place shortly, so please submit your CV today for consideration by our TPP team who will be in touch should your experience meet the requirements outlined above.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.