City of London, London
£33000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Client Relationship Manager – 61747CH
We are currently working with a leading mental health education charity, who are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager. With a salary of up to £33,000, please see further details on this role below:
About the Charity
This charity wants to empower individuals, to enable them to look after themselves and others mental health, by reducing the stigma around mental health through understanding.
Due to growth in demand for the organisation’s services, they are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team in their London head office.
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will be the prime figure in adding value and growing the organisation even further. Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and external department enquiries
- Maintaining current client relationships, as well as creating and developing new relationships
- Primarily responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the client’s experience
- Being an ‘ambassador’ of the organisation, providing excellent standards of information and service from initial enquiry to commissioning of services
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable experience of working with multiple clients both remotely and face-face
- Experience of delivering pitches to clients
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Able to manage difficult situations effectively
- Ability to multitask and deal with conflicting priorities
To apply for this Client Relationship Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 61747CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.