£26k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 2 years ago
This highly respected professional Membership body are recruiting an experienced coordinator with extensive customer care skills and experience using Microsoft Dynamics.
Within this busy role, you will manage the pre-examinations processes, ensuring that customers receive excellent service and all processes are followed.
You will be working to key deadlines and ensuring excellent delivery of the exams programme.
It is also with noting the candidates you will be liaising with daily are all senior executives, so it is essential that you have especially strong communications with a high level or professionalism and confidence.
On any given day you will find yourself completing the following duties:
- Liaising with candidates and answering queries relating to the exams process.
- Administration of candidate registrations and allocating candidates to exams.
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Management of invoicing and payments for examinations
- Managing bespoke service arrangements with corporate clients
- Supporting Exams Team with release of exam results
- Reporting exam statistics to internal stakeholders
It's essential that candidates have experience using CRM Dynamics and extensive Customer Service skills.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.