£32,765 - 42,038 per year + £1700 OLW
over 3 years ago
Interim Children's Services Manager
£32,765 - £42,038 plus £1,700 OLW
TPP's client a leading children's charity is currently recruiting for an Interim Children's Services Manager based in London. You must be a strong manager with an ability to lead multi-disciplinary assessments and manage safeguarding and child protection concerns.
The position is managing a multi-agency service providing parenting and specialist assessments for court following letter of instruction. You will need to be experienced in managing both social work practitioners, family support workers and clinical staff and have strong leadership and organisational skills. You will be required to work with the professional network to prioritise the needs of the child and ensure the work is complete within agreed timescales.
This is an interesting and challenging role which will require focus, strong leadership and dedication.
- Child protection
- Leading reports for courts
- Strong leadership - step into identity immediately in charge but nurturing
- Working with multi agency for example clinical/ QSWs
- Excellent and confident report writing skills and analysis ? You will not be writing the reports but you will need to be comfortable in challenging staff and using evidence based practice
- Working with staff to get reports to court standard
- Safeguarding/ escalation/ partnership working
- Graduate level in a relevant discipline e.g. Social work, Psychology etc.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Great personality - direct and assertive
- Very strong leadership and organisational skills
- Commitment to the role for a minimum of 6 months
- Must be available for telephone interview in the next two weeks
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52320PA or contact the social care team on 020 7198 6070.
Closing date: 01/09/2015
Interview date: 04/09/2015