Up to £53000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
A leading international NGO based in Milton Keynes are looking for their next Chief Information Officer.
This is a permanent full time role paying a salary of £53,000 per annum.
Managing a large IT services and Support team, you will be leading and maintaining the implementation of the technology strategy for this global organisation. You will be responsible and oversee the technology, information and digital realisation teams on this Charity.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Champion and drive the digital transformation
- Create a technology strategy
- Set the objectives and strategies for all departments
- Leading a large IT and Digital team
- Be accountable for management of their 3rd party technology partners
Candidates applying for this role should possess the following skills:
- Graduate, preferable in technology or business studies
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Strong management skills
- Proven experience in leading "digital" teams, development digital capabilities and organisational transformation
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.