Up to £61080 per annum
10 months ago
Charity Manager - 3-month contract
TPP are currently representing an exciting new charity to support in the recruitment of a hands on charity manager, the charity which is newly created following a large donation and exists to offer grants to organisations that support the wider health and care workforce by providing emergency financial aid and psychological support to frontline staff affected by the pandemic.
This role will be to take a lead on the operational and strategic elements of the delivery and management of the charity, you will be responsible to ensure that good governance processes are in place and adhered too, develop, implement and monitor a robust and transparent grant-making process, working closely with the Board of Trustees to ensure they have information they require to make sound decisions, and advise on planning and monitory of budget allocations.
You will be required to produce regular reposts to the board and donor, analysing progress against agreed KPI' including financial targets and key learnings.
Stakeholder engagement will play a key role in this post, and you will be working with key contacts to develop an integrated comms and PR strategy, represent the charity at internal and external meetings and liaising with donors, partner organisations and others as appropriate.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Understanding and experience of working within a charity landscape, ideally within the health sector. Specific experience of grant-making and the governance required around it would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of managing a project and delivering it successfully.
- Comfortable with combining a strategic approach with undertaking hands-on operational delivery
- Good financial management skills.
- Experience of managing key stakeholders at every level.
- Excellent spoken, written and presentation skills; capable of constructing and delivering clear ideas and concepts concisely and accurately to a diverse and varied range of audiences consisting of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prepare and produce concise yet insightful communications for dissemination to senior stakeholders and a broad range of stakeholders as required.
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and pressurised environment within a rapidly changing context with multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyse and synthesise complex data and present it in an understandable way for different audiences
- An understanding, and ideally experience, of measuring the impact of projects or activities.
3-month fixed term contract
Remote based - London
£61,080pa - pro-rata