7 months ago
Papillon Rescue UK Reg Charity 1137649
About Papillon Rescue UK
We are a non profit charity involved in the rescue and rehoming of papillon dogs. These dogs very often come into us needing veterinary treatment and most dogs cost us in the region of £500. The basic needs are generally dentals, spaying/neutering, vaccinations, microchips amongst others. We have a group of about 70 volunteers throughout the UK who can help foster, transport, support and small fundraising missions.
We have 8 trustees who include a veterinary Nurse/Behaviourist/ Behaviourist x 2, a breeder, a treasurer, an IT Geek!!! and 2 others who all own and compete with their papillons.
We restarted the Charity this year after the lady who ran it passed away and we had £6000 in the bank.
Although we have a small number of people doing fundraising but require a dedicated person to manage all of the fundraising
- Fundraising and Marketing for Papillon Rescue UK.
- The person can be situated anywhere in the UK and have time to commit to what is a demanding role.
- Social media skills are required to incorporate online auctions and a lottery.
- Creative ideas and initiatives are required and the ability to implement them to raise funds.
- Excel, Word and PDF skills are required and the applicant should be able work on their own initiative to resource the best way forward.
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Based on 30 dogs per year we would like to raise £15000 pa.
- The applicant will be working with the Rescue Coordinator, Treasurer and volunteers so will have excellent communication skills.
Please email your CV to email@example.com