Up to £32085.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
The TPP fundraising and development team are working with a health charity to recruit for a challenge events officer on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will deliver a programme of third party challenge events to generate income and encourage existing supporters to get involved. You will have several key priority events to work on and market in order to gain new supporters as well as delivering an excellent stewardship journey to all.
To be successful in this role you will have;
* Proven project management experience (challenge events)
* Handled financial transactions and budgets effectively, including monthly accounts, reforecasting and contingency plans
* Managed multiple internal and external relationships to encourage customer retention
* Experience in the use of databases and analysing data
* Experience of delivering marketing campaigns
* Managed the recruitment of volunteers
Whilst in this role you will also work alongside other departments to engage with existing supporters and share their experiences across all social and other channels. As well as ensuring all events are managed effectively with the insight of all campaign materials being utilised to their full potential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Qaanita on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.