£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
A well-established children's charity is looking for a Challenge Events Manager to join their team in London, starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the charity's involvement in a range of sports events, such as RideLondon, Great North Run etc.
- Researching and introducing new challenge events into the department's portfolio.
- The recruitment of new fundraisers to maximize fundraising potential via Challenge Events.
- Assisting with the organisation of the team's presence on event days (and attending as and when required).
- Managing a team of fundraisers and ensuring that they reach set KPIs for their portfolio of events.
- Agreeing on fundraising and other targets associated with the events and meet these targets within agreed budgets/deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.